crop me in feature ?

lyricaldroid

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey new here I have the one m8 on Verizon . I heard the camera on this phone recently got the crop me in feature. I can't find it on my phone . I have the latest camera update and gallery update but I don't see the crop me in mode . Is it a hidden feature or wasn't it released yet ?

Posted via the Android Central App

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Actually before the Lollipop update HTC pushed an Eye Experience update to the M8, that update contained the (crop me in) feature, sadly, after the Lollipop update that feature is no longer available on the M8

Sent from my HTC One M8

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
To be honest I feel that they pushed the Eye Experience update to the M8 so that they indirectly advertise for HTC Desire Eye, at least that's what I think.

But the face fusion option is still there, which is nice.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried face fusion once with my mate. Let's just say I'm glad our actual kids didn't turn out like that. *shudders*

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I have android 4.4.4 on my m8 and I can't seem to find the crop me in feature. I have an unlocked version. Where is this feature.

Before the lollipop update I was running 4.4 and still didn't have the crop me in feature either.

Posted via the Android Central App
While on the 4.4.4 a minor update was pushed, the update didn't change the Android version given that it was minor, it only changed the software number but I don't remember the number.

Any way, that minor update came with an Eye Experience features, if you didn't got that update, then it is highly unlikely that you will have the crop me in function.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital