After Update Still drawing more power than before, how can I stop this?

HnLA

May 31, 2012
Visit site
After Update Still drawing more power than before

I updated from 4.4 to 5.0.1 6 weeks ago. I have read a few threads. I unchecked the Nustart thing, and added Gservicefix app, but I am still finding that the power draws down much faster in 5.0.1. After using the phone for 40 minutes it is down to 90% and dropping fast. This was not the case before. I let the power go to zero, as someone suggested that. Still nothing.
Gservicefix went through the process in seconds, so not sure it did what its supposed to do.
(Nustart was very helpful with stability when typing and touching, especially when charging. This was a problem in 4.4, but worse in 5.0.1.)
If you have any suggestions on how to save power in 5.0.1 please let me and everyone else know. Thank you.

Go Faster

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: After Update Still drawing more power than before

Mine drains about 10% in less than 20 minutes just text and talking. Sending it back for a new one as I'm not going to spend days of trying all those stupid apps that really don't help. If it's draining that fast at some point you can't blame just the software. Mine is plugged in and draining while I type this reply. wtf???
3% in two minutes.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae