HTC app update

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
What a difference from camera to all HTC stock apps, just got the update 1hour ago on Google play store big difference no more black background for apps page it's blue and we got theme packs now , also lock screen better weather widget

Posted via the Android Central App

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
The Google play store had update for all stock apps and HTC sense account change the picture gallery app camera app and takes amazing picture now the app drawer was black now it's blue and lock screen weather widget different

Posted via the Android Central App

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Most M8 users didn't like the new blue background of the apps drawer. If you are one of those users, then you should know that you can change the drawer background to whatever wallpaper you want through the new Themes app.

Sent from my HTC One M8

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Most M8 users didn't like the new blue background of the apps drawer..

Sent from my HTC One M8
O, I wouldn't say "most." Maybe "a number of especially demonstrative" ones is closer to the mark. I like it fine. And that default blue tone works really well in Blinkfeed. But, as you say, there are plenty of options in the themer to keep everyone happy.

HTC suits may not know which end is up right now, but their software people still kick ***.

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
O, I wouldn't say "most." Maybe "a number of especially demonstrative" ones is closer to the mark. I like it fine. And that default blue tone works really well in Blinkfeed. But, as you say, there are plenty of options in the themer to keep everyone happy.

HTC suits may not know which end is up right now, but their software people still kick ***.
Alright, I will have to admit saying "most" was an exaggeration from my side. So this time I will just speak about my self For me I prefer dark tones.

uploadfromtaptalk1432053837767.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1432053861561.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173