My HTC One M8 battery life has been crippled, can I get some help please?

DeathMaster8433

May 19, 2015
Visit site
My HTC One M8 battery life has been crippled now!

Can you guys help me? I updated my phone to lollipop a while ago but didn't affect my battery in any way but now I am facing serious battery life issues and they match the same issues that others have described when they FIRST got lolipop. Why are the effects taking place now instead of when I first updated?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: My HTC One M8 battery life has been crippled now!

IF your having issues now its possible an app may have been updated recently and thats causing the issue.
When i went from KitKat to Lollipop the battery drain was immediate and it never recovered. Even after a hard reset and setting up my stuff i still have bad battery life compared to 4.4.4.

DJ Grand Theft Audio

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

I upgraded to lollipop on my old M8. It wasn't anything special. Hated the fact that I couldn't have lock screen widgets and I didn't like the lock screen notifications. My Battery life was really awful on lollipop draining really quickly more than before. When my M8 power button became faulty. Sent it back and got a new M8 under warranty. The New one had 4.4.4 out of the box and I've left it at that. I won't update to lollipop. Maybe when Sense 7 comes out, I'll look into it. Other than that I'm really happy with 4.4.4.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Maybe i should do that. I have days where my power button is about 60% accurate.
I was happy with my M8 on 4.4.4 and i too wish i would have left it at that.

Alex_NJ

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

Does anyone know a good kitkat ROM I can flash?

I was thinking CM11?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy