Can't make outgoing calls on my HTC one M8

haritha1

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
After unlocking my device (HTC One M8) with ATT, i tried using it another country. I'm not able to make outgoing calls and use the mobile data in the phone. I'm able to receive calls. When i contacted the ATT guys, they said the device has been unlocked successfully. The local carrier also says that there is no problem from their side with respect to network.
Please help me fix this.

Thanks.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, are you sure the sim card is clean and properly seated in the slot? Did you add the proper APN settings to your phone for data access?

krishna700

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
After unlocking my device (HTC One M8) with ATT, i tried using it another country. I'm not able to make outgoing calls and use the mobile data in the phone. I'm able to receive calls. When i contacted the ATT guys, they said the device has been unlocked successfully. The local carrier also says that there is no problem from their side with respect to network.
Please help me fix this.

Thanks.

Hey, Ha I I am facing same issue right now, so please help w ,if ur problem is solved, but I am able to use internet, I did make outgoing calls for month, but now all of sudden it stopped working!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12