Changing from One M8 to Desire Eye

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone, so I am considering to sell my One M8 and get a Desire Eye, as it seems that Eye is just as smooth as the M8 yet with much better cameras (both, front and rear)

I've using my M8 for about 6 months, and only held Desire Eye in person yesterday in the mall. So I wonder if there is anyone here used both devices and can share his/her opinion about this.

The only thing I didn't like about the Desire Eye is the childish design, that's why I am having a second thought about it. As the design makes it looks like a low-budget mobile, yet, it is not really cheap.

Some might wonder, then why not get the M8 Eye? well, believe or not, in the mall the M8 Eye was displayed next to the Desire Eye, M8 Eye has a 13MP main camera, but it's front camera is still not impressive.

Why do I need a good front camera, I am not much into selfies, however, when I go out with my friends it would be nice to have a strong front camera to take nice shots.

So what do you guys think? Any other devices with strong front camera can you recommend.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta