Absolutely love this device but why oh why are the apps not as 'smooth' as on iOS devices.

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Been a few days using this device and i must say it's stunning, really impressed with everything with it - almost.

I don't think it's a fault with the device itself but ive noticed the apps (on Andriod) dont seem as 'smooth' and polished on my iPhone. One particular news app, it takes ages to load, you have to pull down to reefresh to get the contents. However on the Iphone it opens straight-away. Similarly, with Whatsapp when i switch between the app and my homescreen there appears to be 'stutter'. On the BBC Sport app, pictures take ages to load. On the iOS everything just seems to run slick and smooth. Im not blaming the device itself, just dont get why this is the case. It's also happened to me on other andriod devices like the Z3.

Lucasclaudino

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
Well, it's been a while since I had the M8, but my Z3 is faster than iDevices. I don't know, I think Google's last update(Lollipop) may be responsible. Try deleting apps that require too much ram.

Sent from my D6502 using Tapatalk

Deathunter-M8

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
It is all about the ads, free Android apps tend to have a lot of ads, if you root your device you can block them, otherwise, you will have to live with them.

Sent from my HTC One M8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams