Kaspersky pin locked out of HTC One, how can I get into my phone?

sharon fane

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Kaspersky pin locked out of HTC one

During the week I deleted Kaskersky from my HTC one as it wasn't working, clearly I un-ticked something I shouldn't have done as it sent me back to the pin entry page for the phone...ADDED.... I can receive calls no problem but I cant get passed the pin screen to read msgs/make phone calls or save photos!!!

I am desperate to get access to the photos before I have to reset the phone as there as some very important wedding and honeymoon photos that have not been backed up yet :':)'(

When I connect the phone to my laptop HTC sync manager starts but it wont sync as it tells me to unlock the phone. When I click on the phone icon it doesn't show me what's on the phone so I cant just click and drag them out.

I did have a pin set up - and I know I am putting it in right as it was set as my DOB but it is now not working. I don't get the prompt on screen to unlock via email. I have logged in to my google play account to see what I can do from there but nothing is jumping out at me.

I have been watching some videos and have downloaded ADB and have tried using the command window but it tells me is there isn't a device found... i have email the person who posted the video but thought i'd ask here.

I am able to prove the phone is mine as the photo behind the pin entry is me and my now husband so this is a honest request for help getting in to my phone or helping me to save the photos that are on there before I have to reset if that is what is needed to get it working properly again.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

buckifvr

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Re: Kaspersky pin locked out of HTC one

Any chance your photos were saved to the phone's external micro SD card? You can check by removing from phone and placing the micro SD card into an SD card adapter and inserting that into the SD card slot on your computer.

sharon fane

Aug 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Kaspersky pin locked out of HTC one

With the HTC one I have there isn't external memory its all internal.... at this point i'd happily smash the phone up to get the the memory if any can get the photos off that way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel