I accidentally cleared cache on my sd card storage, how do I recover all photo's and apps?

A

AC Question

accidentally cleared cache on sd card storage, how to recover all photo's and apps

HTC M8, I cleared the miscellaneous folder under the header "make more space", in the sd card storage section.....after doing this, it has wiped all my photos', it has only left me with photos taken in the last 6 months......please tell me there is a way to recover them, they weren't backed up, just saved to the external sd card....I don't understand why it deleted half of my gallery only.....please tell me there is a way.....

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: accidentally cleared cache on sd card storage, how to recover all photo's and apps

There is a threat talking about it here: androidforums.com/threads/how-to-recover-lost-files-sd-card.278373
Go check it out i hope it will help you
Regards thetechnoholic :)

SnowSanta

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: accidentally cleared cache on sd card storage, how to recover all photo's and apps

There is no way to get it back, or, if you use google photos or other online drives, you could check them

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

dlocks

May 31, 2010
Visit site
You can also try Sandisk Recovery Pro.
It's not free but I have used it successfully to retrieve deleted photos from a memory card.