Daft question but has anyone come from the S6 over to the M8?

mikeyboy80

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Apologies for asking this but ive got the S6 and not impressed with it whatsoever. I dont like the interface, the battery life seems to drain fast and other things annoy me with it such as an issue in the lockscreen clock lagging. Im seriously considering going back to the M8. But worried this will be a backward step in terms of speed. Yeah the camera is amazing on the S6 but im not a photographer. The M9 doesn't impress me neither does any other model. Just wondered if people have had the s6 and m8?

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Apologies for asking this but ive got the S6 and not impressed with it whatsoever. I dont like the interface, the battery life seems to drain fast and other things annoy me with it such as an issue in the lockscreen clock lagging. Im seriously considering going back to the M8. But worried this will be a backward step in terms of speed. Yeah the camera is amazing on the S6 but im not a photographer. The M9 doesn't impress me neither does any other model. Just wondered if people have had the s6 and m8?
It's all about setup my s6 runs awesome with 5 hrs on screen and a full day on battery life.
I do run Nova pro launcher though and use the app optimization the only thing better with m8 is the sound.
So I would say sit down and do a full setup of the phone first.
Make sure ur not synchronized on everything all the time cos that is a big battery killer use dark backgrounds, also i use Textra and SwiftKey keyboard.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, much appreciated. What changes do you make using nova pro?
Well icons for sure one can pick lots plus the speed of animation transition at super fast..speaking of which..go into developer setting and lower animation to . 5
So u will need to download
Nova
Nova pro...to get lots out of it and with that u will need teslaunread app for notifications.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non