When will HTC One M8 in the US get Marshmallow update?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
It's at Stage 3 right now, but US carriers are fn greedy, evil, money hungry corporations and will probably delay and delay.

andreirad

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
It's at Stage 3 right now, but US carriers are fn greedy, evil, money hungry corporations and will probably delay and delay.

Based on your answer probably we will get the Marshmallow when Bernie Sanders will become president 😀

Visit my BBM Channel - C000E96F6

Bill Ob

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Last year at this time I was waiting for Verizon to send Lollipop to us. As I remember, it took about a month after Google sent out the unlocked U.S.A. OTA version, to get Verizon's version.

Posted via the Android Central App

92turbo2

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Well looks like I'm done with them, this week now late next week, then it will be June, oh well, hello Samsung or moto x pure

elshagon

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
They definitely have a reputation of delaying releases. First it was promised before the end of the year, then mid week, and just yesterday we were told it would be here today. I appreciate them trying to assure it's a smooth upgrade ready for release, but the delays are frustrating.

gtpred99

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Keep in mind it is just a phone. There are many more important things in life. Still, I hate it when people / companies over promise and under deliver.

Patt23

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind it is just a phone. There are many more important things in life. Still, I hate it when people / companies over promise and under deliver.

Bruh I'm sure everyone understands that so you aren't saying much. Doesn't mean we can't express our frustrations about an update that was promised to us at a certain time.

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Keep in mind it is just a phone. There are many more important things in life.

NO!!! YOU ARE WRONG!!!
This update is everything to me!!! It is supposed to be magical and life changing!!!
If I don't get this update soon,...I,...I,....I will jump out my basement window!!!
Although there is a very good chance I will get stuck in said window...you will know how much it means to me!!!

:p:confused::p:confused::p

Hope that made some of you chuckle. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463