Why is my HTC M8 not working after I updated to Marshmallow?

A

AC Question

why my htc m8 is not working after i updated to marshmallow?

so i tried to update my htc m8 to android marshmallow but when i installed the update the phone wouldn't start anymore!... when i turn it on it just gives an image of red triangle with exclamation mark and then it turns itself off and on again and shows the red triangle and it keeps doing this over and over ....i tried clearing cache partition and do factory reset and tried recovery more and none of this worked...any advice would be appreciated...thanks :)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: why my htc m8 is not working after i updated to marshmallow?

so i tried to update my htc m8 to android marshmallow but when i installed the update the phone wouldn't start anymore!... when i turn it on it just gives an image of red triangle with exclamation mark and then it turns itself off and on again and shows the red triangle and it keeps doing this over and over ....i tried clearing cache partition and do factory reset and tried recovery more and none of this worked...any advice would be appreciated...thanks :)
Welcome to Android Central!

What carrier is your M8 for? You can try downloading the RUU file from HTC to try to fix it.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2Fsupport%2From-downloads.html&token=RjQiPSaL

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site

hi mate thanks for the reply :)

my phone is unlocked but i have a sim of 3 network.

can you please give some instructions in order to use the download?thanks

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site

my pc is not recognizing my phone because the phone is not turning on its just giving a red triangle

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante