Why won't my HTC One M8s charge?

A

AC Question

HTC one M8s won't charge

I have seen quite a lot of people facing this issue before as i have read tonnes and tonnes of answers not only on this website, but many others too. So i got my phone last year in august and i have recently started facing some issues. I think my charging port is damaged as i need to hold the charger at a certain angle for the orange LED light to turn on. I know this is quite a common issue in HTCs, however, since earlier on today, although the little light is on (the charger is connected and supposed to charge) my phone either stays at the same percentage or starts going down slowly (it was 41%, went up to 42%in about 15 minutes and then back down to 40% in like 45 minutes without me using it). i am kinda desperate as i got to catch a plane early tomorrow and my boarding passes are on my phone so i cant let it die..

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried different cables? If your charging port is damaged, which it sounds like it could be, then that is a hardware issue and will need to be repaired by a professional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol