Battery and Setting

khyos94

May 21, 2014
Visit site
When the battery dies and you charge and turn it back on why do the settings (font, sounds etc) go back to normal?? Any fix. started after the marshmallow update

Posted via the Android Central App

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
You can try clearing your phone's cache partition. There could be a hangup since your software update. If that doesn't work, you may need to do a factory reset. Doing these things is generally a good idea after you've had a had a major software update.

Hardcase19

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Having the same issue. Cleared cache, no luck. Finally bit the bullet and did a factory restore, still having the same issue, if the battery dies (usually between 20% - 30%) the phone reverts back to stock settings, very frustrating..

Hardcase19

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Also, sounds like the issue with settings reverting back to stock is somewhat wide spread. I am reading on other forums that it is happening to many people. Hopefully a fix is released but I am not holding my breath.

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Mee too, I'm also suffering from the dreaded early shutdown and sense settings reset bug 😞. I wonder why some others haven't got this issue... Is it a app conflict? Does anybody know of a settings tweak that could be used as a temporary work around..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol