Sim's malfunctioning!!(HTC one m8) What do I do?

Subham Raj

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Sim's malfunctioning!!(HTC one m8)

I've been facing this problem from last 2-3 months, I've an internet plan on my prefered carrier but it always shows a caution(!) sign on the network viewer. Some of the applications work like whatsapp, facebook. And some of them works partially like hike, instagram. I've tried upgrading apps and upgrading the rom daily too, but still my problem continues.

I've installed the sim in other device and checked, its working perfectly. There is nothing wrong with my network provider.

Apps like gmail, playstore doesn't works at all.

cm-13.0-20160712-NIGHTLY-m8.zip -> The rom I last flashed[updated]

I'll try add some snaps later regarding my issue. I would be more than thankful to you if you would be able to resolve my problem.

abdulahad12

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Re: Sim's malfunctioning!!(HTC one m8)

I guess the problem is with the Gapps that you have installed.
When the Google Play Services are not working perfectly, then this issue arises.

Subham Raj

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site

But it was working perfectly when I first installed it.

Does cyanogenmod updates the gapps too in there new release?
And what about the caution(!) sign which I've mentioned.

abdulahad12

May 13, 2016
Visit site

But it was working perfectly when I first installed it.

Does cyanogenmod updates the gapps too in there new release?
And what about the caution(!) sign which I've mentioned.

When you update CyanogenMod.. Gapps are gone. You have to flash them again...
Here I figured out your problem.
Now there are two solution. First try flashing the gapps again. (Although I dont think now it will be handy as you have already used your phone after updating. You must flash gapps as you update CyanogenMod, without running it for the first time)
Other solution is that you download the latest update and flash it on your phone. and then flash the gapps.

Subham Raj

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site

When you update CyanogenMod.. Gapps are gone. You have to flash them again...
Here I figured out your problem.
Now there are two solution. First try flashing the gapps again. (Although I dont think now it will be handy as you have already used your phone after updating. You must flash gapps as you update CyanogenMod, without running it for the first time)
Other solution is that you download the latest update and flash it on your phone. and then flash the gapps.

No, none of my apps were gone. I didn't flashed anything after the update.

But now I tried of flashing the gapps again but its says "signature doesn't match".

[GAPPS] A-GAPPS 6.0.1 (minimal) - 5.2 | Android Development and Hacking

abdulahad12

May 13, 2016
Visit site

I dont know. Wheneever I used to updae cyanogenmod all the gapps and google play services were gone.
May be you are unable to flash the gapps again because you have already used the operating system. You might have to flash the update and the gapps after complete factory reset and wiping dalvik partition

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek