Improve Battery Life

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi folks,

I am using the htc one M8 from Verizon Wireless and I'm pretty happy with this phone, but I would like to have a little bit more of battery life I my phone, specially when I am not using the phone, the battery goes down a little bit fast, so if you can tell me if there is a way to save battery life without rooting my phone would be great, thank you. :D🤗

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks,

I am using the htc one M8 from Verizon Wireless and I'm pretty happy with this phone, but I would like to have a little bit more of battery life I my phone, specially when I am not using the phone, the battery goes down a little bit fast, so if you can tell me if there is a way to save battery life without rooting my phone would be great, thank you. :D??????
Welcome to Android Central!

Can you share a screen shot of your battery usage stats page? I would first suggest clearing the device cache then go from there. Knowing what is using battery would be extremely helpful.

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

Can you share a screen shot of your battery usage stats page? I would first suggest clearing the device cache then go from there. Knowing what is using battery would be extremely helpful.
087c7d6f45dd466beb41b668129d6a31.jpg

This is the battery usage in one hour, I think is too much because I was using only Whatsapp and Tapatalk

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
My battery life is getting worse because I have it for 2 years now (along with the usb port not charging all the time and I have to move the cable for it to charge it) but I'm replacing the battery soon and repairing the port, on a repair shop of course. How long do you own it?