New HTC One M9 Image leak

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I also hope that the larger one has at least a 5.5" display. My S5's 5.1" display is starting to look a little small. I would welcome a smartphone with a 5.5"-6" display.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope this is real and the one on the left only has a 5" screen. I would be all over this. Perfect size for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Combining that pic with the other leaks of the back of it, it's a pretty sleek looking device.
Nice. My RMHD's days are numbered.

unashamedgeek

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm happy to see the image on the left. I think it looks fine. I hope it is 5" screen, great camera, great battery, at least offer a 64 GB model, qi-enabled charging, and available soon after the announcement.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I'd take a 5.1-5.2 inch screen on the "normal" one, and maybe 5.5-5.7 on the phablet.

Agreed. I'd love for there to be a larger display option to coincide with the M9/hima launch. If there is a separate launch hopefully it would take place within a couple of months of the regular M9 rollout. Here's to hoping this rumor has real traction.

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I think it will be true. HTC's last phablet, the One Max, is two years old now. They completely missed that market the last time around. Now is the time to come out with a new phablet to compete with the iPhone 6 Plus, Note 4, LG G3, and possibly the future S6 (if the 5.5" screen size rumors are true).

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
not a bad design, don't like the centered front cam much. that sammy ripoff home button has to go. ill go on a limb and say these renders are fake.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
not a bad design, don't like the centered front cam much. that sammy ripoff home button has to go. ill go on a limb and say these renders are fake.

If it was anyone else besides evleaks I would agree on being a fake. Based on the source I'm 95% confident this is the real deal.

dovlab

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
It looks to me as if someone blended M8 and iPhone6 into one device. Maybe I'm wrong, but it appears to me that way.
Btw, I'm a huge fan of HTC, and will definitely take it under consideration for my next Android phone.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks interesting. If this is real, I may have to get my first HTC phone just to see what I've been missing.

Why are both the volume and power button on the same side?
I guess one can get use to it.

flippedout

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It's the same way on the N9 - power and volume on the same side.

I'm excited about seeing what HTC actually launches in March. The deciding factor for if this design hold true will be down to the camera. I had the M7 and loved the phone but couldn't get consistent pictures from its camera.

Posted via the Android Central App

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I really like the volume/on-off buttons on the back of the G3, I'd like to see more manufacturers do this. Side buttons are cumbersome IMO, would love to see HTC do this on their new phone.