Spigen case leaks HTC One M9!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
They have been showing on Amazon for a couple of days. Spigen is also advertising these on Facebook ads.

Posted via S5, G3 or Turbo.

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
They have been showing on Amazon for a couple of days. Spigen is also advertising these on Facebook ads.

Posted via S5, G3 or Turbo.

I think the Amazon listings were older renders of a device that looked more similar to the HTC One M8. These (as far as I'm aware) are new.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I think the Amazon listings were older renders of a device that looked more similar to the HTC One M8. These (as far as I'm aware) are new.

Yeah, they are. They show a M8 front but the M9 rear (at least on the Tupia case) - I assume because the device hasn't been officially revealed.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
not a fan of spiegen cases anymore. will get a diztronic or tech impact case.

I dig Diztronic for pocket cases although I did get a Tupia for my Turbo and it's a great choice too. I have a Tech 21 case for the Turbo as well but it does give it some girth.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
ib...do you like your Turbo?

Yes, I do like it. I thought I'd go nuts without any LED notifications but I can say I really like the active notifications. Swipe your hand across and it shows that you have. Battery life is a beast. Wireless charging out of the box and also has the turbo charger. I did opt for the 64gb version because the lack of MicroSD storage - some people don't like the ballistic nylon (only way to get the 64gb) but I didn't want fudge on the extra space, especially with only a $50 difference to double the space.

I'll hang on to this one for a while.