Possible hands on video

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, well looks are one thing, elegant functionality is the other big consideration. Sense vs Touchwiz, no competition! Here's hoping htc is back on track with the new rear camera and ultra pixels on the front.

PS - Boom Sound speakers on the front still (now with Dolby)!

Sent from my Tapatalk 4.9.5 :-D

Slick1020

Banned
Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
The motto for HTC should be, "Let them stare, then boo the hell out of us as they walk away in despair." HTC accomplished their goal of wanting us to stop and stare. People are staring all right HTC. Staring and saying WTH?

Can anyone tell the difference in the phones laying on the table? They look the same. I have the M7/M8 and now the M9 looks the same. Fail.....

Senden

May 31, 2011
Visit site
The motto for HTC should be, "Let them stare, then boo the hell out of us as they walk away in despair." HTC accomplished their goal of wanting us to stop and stare. People are staring all right HTC. Staring and saying WTH?

Can anyone tell the difference in the phones laying on the table? They look the same. I have the M7/M8 and now the M9 looks the same. Fail.....

I first watched saw the video half asleep without audio and originally I actually thought they were all the same phone lol. If they use the "let them stare" slogan again, they're going to get ripped a new one. Personally I think "Got Bezel?" is a far more fitting one.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Unless the HTC plus (or whatever it's called) has a different design HTC is going to get bashed. I'm sure it will be a great phone but I was expecting something more than a revised M8. Probably will go samsung edge and I was originally planning to go M9.

Slick1020

Banned
Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
In another forum someone said if you look closely it looks like the M9 has a snap on case. Hmmmmm. If that's not a snap on case that looks horrible and doesn't look flush with the phone. And the color looks despicable. I'm gagging right now.

uploadfromtaptalk1425156343518.jpg

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
In another forum someone said if you look closely it looks like the M9 has a snap on case. Hmmmmm. If that's not a snap on case that looks horrible and doesn't look flush with the phone. And the color looks despicable. I'm gagging right now.

View attachment 165263

If it isn't a case then the M9 got wider than the M8 somehow. Looks like it's actually sporting a 5.1 inch screen, not a 5 inch.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 165263

Wow good point, it does look like there is a case on it...they guy should have said it in the video

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Its fake. That's a decoy with an aluminum cover. Some sort of lip on the side edges.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'd say something is a bit off with that weird lip or shell that is going around it. None of the other leaks seem to show that, and if that is how it really is then that's just...a really weird design choice. I'm not even sure how you'd craft and snap that sort of full back shell onto it, but pre production products can have some funky things done to them.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
How great will it be if they punk everyone and show us something totally different in....... 9 hours and 27 minutes?

Posted via the Android Central App

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
How great will it be if they punk everyone and show us something totally different in....... 9 hours and 27 minutes?

Posted via the Android Central App

I think you are absolutely correct. They indeed will come out with a redesigned M9. That video was fake. There seems to be a lot of tomfoolery going on with HTC....

It's M9 or S6 for me... I just have to round up some loose change first

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith