HTC M9 preview

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they did too. Although, I'm sure it won't be ignored by developers for custom ROMs.

DLK1

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure they did too. Although, I'm sure it won't be ignored by developers for custom ROMs.

Hate to hear that. I guess I will just have to wait to see what Nexus 2015 brings. Rumor says, maybe something from Huawei. I'm not fimillar with that name. However, I did see a video review for there smartwatch and thought it looked pretty impressive.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hate to hear that. I guess I will just have to wait to see what Nexus 2015 brings. Rumor says, maybe something from Huawei. I'm not fimillar with that name. However, I did see a video review for there smartwatch and thought it looked pretty impressive.

Huawei is somewhat popular in lower markets. I think they are trying to get into the Higher end markets like Europe and North America.

I am going to admit...I am not sure what I am going to do for my upgrade in November. It's not that HTC disappointed me, but they didn't really wow me either. Samsung was a little different: was quite surprised at the changes, but again, not really wowed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance