HTC Design interview: Claude Zellweger

Slick1020

Banned
Feb 28, 2015
Visit site

I need a Chuck Norris kick to the face after watching this video. Can I have his job? I could have designed the M9 myself. HTC, I will take $100K a year designing your phones for you. All I need is a box of crayons, some aluminum, and your previous designs since the HTC Touch. As a matter of fact, everyone can expect a rehash of the HTC Touch from 2008. Yet, I will call it the M10. "The crowd claps and I receive a standing ovation."

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Haha, I think a Chuck Norris kick to the face is what you need.....to knock some sense into you! Hahaha

Posted via the Android Central App

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhMx9ptdha8&t=36

I need a Chuck Norris kick to the face after watching this video. Can I have his job? I could have designed the M9 myself. HTC, I will take $100K a year designing your phones for you. All I need is a box of crayons, some aluminum, and your previous designs since the HTC Touch. As a matter of fact, everyone can expect a rehash of the HTC Touch from 2008. Yet, I will call it the M10. "The crowd claps and I receive a standing ovation."

Nailed it.

Slick1020

Banned
Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Nailed it.

I wonder how much time the designer logged on the M9. I bet his time stamp card for the past year read 100 hours over 12 months. If he had in fact showed up to work the kid that works in the mail room would have pulled him aside. He would have told Zellweger, "I know I'm high right now but isn't that the same phone from last year? Man, that's edgy. You'll be working down here with me next year if you try to sell people that phone."

Slick1020

Banned
Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I knew the M9 was dead on arrival when Peter Chou, CEO of HTC, walked out in his Steve Jobs black shirt and blue jean pants for his presentation at MWC. I said here we go..... Isn't the motto for Android, "Be together, not the same." Don't try to be like Steve Jobs Mr. Chou. Be together with the people who love HTC and don't want to see your company fail.

The CEO from Samsung put on his best suit for his presentation with the mindset of I'm going to sell these people my phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc