Post Photos Taken With Your M9!

Gruff35

Banned
Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for posting the pics. The ones that Patches posted look blurry to me. If that's right out of the box I am not impressed. Adam_ation's pic of the motorcycle looks good but the lettering on the mc is a bit out of focus.The outdoor pic of the post in the rain looks great. The two indoor shots look bad. Just my Opinion. I'm not impressed with the M9 pics so far.

Adam pictures still look bad even after changing his "settings." I would agree that the photos that Patches took look blurry. Thought it was just me at first. I think I have seen enough. The M9 takes the best front facing photos. I'm not a selfie ***** so the rear camera would be more important to me. Especially trying to take a picture of a check for uploading to my bank via app.

TourATL

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Nice pics Adam. Is it possible to save custom manual settings that you find work well, or do they have to be adjusted each time you open the camera?

Posted via the Android Central App

Adam_ation

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Nice pics Adam. Is it possible to save custom manual settings that you find work well, or do they have to be adjusted each time you open the camera?

Yes you can save custom profiles for camera settings, that's what I plan on doing :) - Adam

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Picture of my Fajita home made dinner!

From my fingers to you on the M8, M9 or the Chromebook! :D

Attachments

• 4884.jpg
    4884.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 255

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
One thing i love being able to do with this camera.....is crop an image.....and it still look as great as the original. I have three boys and it's hard to get them to chill in one spot. Just a luxury I like having.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Well said Jerry !

@ ALL.. I have given in thread warnings asking that the trolling and insults stop and yet folks still continue to feed the fire. We know it gets tempting to make a comment when there is a problem in the thread but please just report the posts in question and let the Mod team step in. Making comments only continues to crap in the thread and fuel the fire.

Just so those " trolling " are aware next time we won't be just deleting posts and asking to play nice, we've given enough chances. Lets get back on topic and post some pictures and leave all the silly bickering and such at the door. Or if you wish, I'm sure there is a thread that could suit your needs in our Phone Wars section. If you don't see something in there that works feel free to contact the Mod team and we can open a thread.

Paul
Mod Team Leader @ AC.

Shouldn't this be stickied? :p

NEXUS_HTC_PS

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Took some pics of the egg coloring festivities! Fun stuff!!!

Attachments

• 2942.jpg
    2942.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 223
  • 2932.jpg
    2932.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 219
  • 2780.jpg
    2780.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 217

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Just two questions:
When you say "cap" the ISO at 200 MAX do you mean to simply select ISO 200 from the opening screen? I can't find a setting unless I missed something like a DSLR where you can tell the camera to choose a slower speed, but max out at say 200? If you select 200, won't it select exactly 200, nothing more, nothing less?

#2 If you save a custom camera profile, will it save the adjustments meaning that if I want to use it in the default settings, I could change them to default, but if I choose the custom camera it will automatically use the custom settings I chose for that profile?

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I took some low light pictures of my friend when I took her out for birthday dinner and I'm actually quite dissapointed with the pictures . In the light the pictures come out great but HTC dropped the ball with low light photos

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
NEXUS_HTC_PS I am sorry but those pictures look blurry to me also. The clarity is lacking. I honestly think I have seen enough. From the pics being posted to the worse battery life I am not impressed with the M9. If something ever happens to my M7 I will just buy an M8 or switch altogether and get an S6.

rsdroid

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the photos and links to the XDA threads everyone! Normally just lurk, but wanted to say thanks! Love HTC and will be upgrading on Friday on Verizon, coming from a DNA. Was hesitating because of the camera until these tips. Excited now! My DNA's camera always required tweaking to get the best possible shots with it, so I don't mind having to do that, especially now that we can save settings! I think the M9 is going to be a huge improvement and can't wait to start my own pic collection!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
It looks like Tapatalk used a lot of compression when uploading. There's a lot more detail on the phone itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781