Android Headlines hit the nail on the head

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
on-androidheadlines.com4339063 said:
This seemingly widespread disappointment was also in spite of the One M9 coming loaded with sometop notch specs*including a 5-inch IPS LCD display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution. Inside, the One M9 also comes loaded with 3GB RAM and powered by Qualcomm’s highly talked about Snapdragon 810 64-bit octa-core processor. Not to mention, a 20-megapixel camera on the back and a 4 megapixel offering on the front. As well as the now HTC typical BoomSound speakers, a 2,840mAh battery and of course, running on Android 5.0 (Lollipop). So overall, an excellent phone. That said, it still did not stop those who were expected more of a physical change from criticising the current offering.

Source:HTC One M10 Concept Images Highlight What Was Expected From The HTC One M9 | Androidheadlines.com

Posted via the Android Central App

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I think the lesson we learned this year is not to get too emotional invested in renders. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Posted via the Android Central App

markymark

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I think the initial disappointment in the M9 might have been due to the renders. But that quicky faded and was replaced by concerns about lousy camera performance, bad battery life and overheating, among other things. Many people are saying the screen was better on the M8. Many saying the sound was better (or at least louder) on the M8. Battery life was certainly better on the M8. You can maybe blame the evleaks renders for some of the initial disappointment in the M9, but most of the disappointment is due to the fact that it just isn't a worthy successor to the M8.