PayPal app and Google Play Store issues

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Had to uninstall mobile PayPal app. Was using 47% of battery usage. Strange, because it seems to play nice on my other phones. Also, in the last few days all of a sudden it seems apps I attempt to download from the Play Store take about a minute before the download even starts. It will say "downloading", but the download doesn't actually start for about a minute and this used to be instantaneous. I know that if there are multiple apps waiting to download, it has to be one at a time and I'm not referring to that. I tried turning off WiFi and just using data, but makes no difference. Funny thing too is it now also does it on my other phones (S6, G3) , all starting in the last few days. I'm on AT&T so maybe it's their issue. I did notice an update for Google Play Services a few days ago. I've done all the usual stuff like clearing data/cache uninstalling updates on the Play Store, etc. Hopefully it's just a glitch that will pass, but was wondering if anyone else was having a problem recently?

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Play Store is working better now so maybe just a glitch that cleared up. I did email PayPal about the battery drain.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk