Sense home widget query

Talshere

May 23, 2015
Visit site
How do I remove the "Work" and "Out" setting? I only need one set of apps in the widget and Im not giving this widget permission to harvest all the data it could ever want in the same way I wont let google permanently track my location. Equally, how do I prevent the apps in this widget from cycling to what it thinks I want rather than what I put there?

Cheers

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Without the harvesting as you put it the widget won't even function properly. Why do you even want the widget in the first place if all you want is the home part?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
How do I remove the "Work" and "Out" setting? I only need one set of apps in the widget and Im not giving this widget permission to harvest all the data it could ever want in the same way I wont let google permanently track my location. Equally, how do I prevent the apps in this widget from cycling to what it thinks I want rather than what I put there?

Cheers

Just remove the widget and put the apps you want there. You can also disable Sense Home if you want to.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So apparently Im an *****!

Cheers.

Nah. I removed it first thing. I find no use for it really, and it makes the homescreen cluttered. I eventually put it back on my third page homescreen with my Peel Remote widget, but I don't think I've actually ever launched an app from it.

daniel-k

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
The "Home/Out" widget can be a bit annoying at first, but you can pin the apps that you want there by pressing and holding. I took me a while to get mine sorted out the way I wanted it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang