Glass Screen Protector

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
What's the best one you guys suggest. IT has to ship to Canada and shouldn't cost 50 bucks like the one on the home page.

SYMAWD

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I got one from Amazon for $8. I can't even tell it's on the phone and it came with everything needed for a perfect installation.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I haven't used one on my M9 yet, but I've always been impressed with the Spigen Glas.tR series. Not sure about how much they cost in Canada, but in the US they're about 25 on amazon. Amazon.com: HTC One M9 Screen Protector, Spigen® [Most Durable] HTC One M9 Screen Protector Glass **NEW** [Glass] [Glas.tR SLIM] Rounded Edge with Chip Resistant - Most Durable Glass Screen Protector for HTC One M9 (2015) - Glas.tR SLIM (SGP11507):

35 on Spigen's site, but they're offering a 25% discount for signing up for their new site.
HTC
One M9 Screen Protector GLAS.tR Slim – spigen.com
Not sure how much shipping would be to Canada.

Edit: Just checked out the one on the home page. I don't like the ones without rounded edges. The just kinda feel weird to me

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Tech Armour one from Amazon Canada for 11 dollars. It's like the exact size of the M9's screen and was a pain in the <removed> to install. The screen on the M9 is just slightly sunken into the bezel, so anytime the protector touches the sides even by a fraction of a millimeter, there's a large air pocket. Otherwise, I've found Glass protectors to be the best. I used my first on my main phone, the Classic and now on my M9, and I have to say I love the feel of them and the clarity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Just a heads up that if you plan on getting the Dot View case, it won't close all the way when using a glass screen protector.

Posted via the Android Central App

gvndeb60

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
The xtremeguard ones fit perfectly and are really cheap. Have one on my M9 now.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci