Apps randomly opening on their own.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
My M9 was locked and charging while I was in the shower. When I got out I noticed my phone was unlocked and awake. When I checked it Google Maps was open. I didn't touch it at all. I've noticed a couple of times when I've taken it out of my pocket that random apps would be open. I just assumed that I didn't lock it when I pocketed it. Now I'm not so sure. Has anybody else had random apps open on their own when in a locked state?

accursedvenom

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I had to turn off all the motion launch gestures. When I first got this phone, I took it out of my pocket at work and I had about ten open apps and the screen was on the dialer. Turned all those off and use a pattern lock while working now.

Posted via the Android Central App

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I had to turn off all the motion launch gestures. When I first got this phone, I took it out of my pocket at work and I had about ten open apps and the screen was on the dialer. Turned all those off and use a pattern lock while working now.

Posted via the Android Central App

Yeah, I did that one of the first things. Used to drive me crazy with my M8. Still can't figure out how they opened on their own this time though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781