HTC Help Needed! One m9! Hello! I'm New Here!!

ItzBizzleYo

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Hey there all!

I'm new here don't know my way around yet so sorry if posting in wrong area or what not and any help is much appreciated! I'm posting from a HTC One m9 and am currently wondering when America is getting any updates (T-Mobile. Here updates are being rolled out over seas, but can't find any information on anything here! Mainly battery and over heating update I am curious about! Thanks in advance hope to get a reply!

Michael.
-ItzBizzleYo-

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Hey there all!

I'm new here don't know my way around yet so sorry if posting in wrong area or what not and any help is much appreciated! I'm posting from a HTC One m9 and am currently wondering when America is getting any updates (T-Mobile. Here updates are being rolled out over seas, but can't find any information on anything here! Mainly battery and over heating update I am curious about! Thanks in advance hope to get a reply!

Michael.
-ItzBizzleYo-

Welcome! Thanks for joining!

I can't say too much, but I can in fact say that, yes, expect updates to the U.S. models.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I expect them was more just wondering when or even a estimate would be nice lol.

I've just read a generalization of within the next month. Could be tomorrow, could be mid-July at this point. I'm curious to see if they'll just wait and do the FW and the 5.1 updates all at the same time.

htc0076969

May 2, 2015
Visit site
Get rid of it everyone I know who had the m9 and myself had same issues mine nearly melted t mobile was aware of it and a full refund no restocking fee!! HTC sucks this year I think they teamed up with Apple lol sony xperia Z3 no issues except lollipop but small fixes anyone can do

Posted via the Android Central App xperia z3

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Get rid of it everyone I know who had the m9 and myself had same issues mine nearly melted t mobile was aware of it and a full refund no restocking fee!! HTC sucks this year I think they teamed up with Apple lol sony xperia Z3 no issues except lollipop but small fixes anyone can do

Posted via the Android Central App xperia z3
Mine melted and it still works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois