Alright you lucky Sprint M9 users

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
It's here. Downloading it now. The data improvement is what I'm interested in because of the unable to find data bug.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 191521.jpg
    191521.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 93

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
It's here. Downloading it now. The data improvement is what I'm interested in because of the unable to find data bug.

Posted via Android Central App

What firmware version do you have now. Did they jump from 1.4 to 2.0?

Posted via the Android Central App

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I thought it was odd when the update notification referred to 2.6.651.11, which is not the 2.7 that had been mentioned in non-US updates.

RUNL0ST

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Been running it since 7am PDT. Already notice huge improvements with data connection and handset temp.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

RUNL0ST

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Although on single finger swipe for notification. Instead of having the setting button it has a quick launch edit button.

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Although on single finger swipe for notification. Instead of having the setting button it has a quick launch edit button.

Is it true that for your version you can no longer select which four items you want in Power Saver mode, it's an all or nothing? ie. Just Data Connection or CPU Saver.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I assume long press on the individual quick setting takes you into the regular settings still?

BriniaSona

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
When can I reply straight to the message from the notification like my BB does? That feature was awesome, no need to eve open the app, just reply straight from the notification.

RUNL0ST

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I assume long press on the individual quick setting takes you into the regular settings still?
Yes that is still the case.

As far as text reply, I use Google's messenger app and it has always had that option. Have not checked the default message app though.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
When can I reply straight to the message from the notification like my BB does? That feature was awesome, no need to eve open the app, just reply straight from the notification.

That's basically the question I just asked as well. :) My iPhone does that and it's awesome. I thought it was part of either 5.0 or 5.1.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes that is still the case.

As far as text reply, I use Google's messenger app and it has always had that option. Have not checked the default message app though.

Ah ok. Thanks. I use Textra which has something similar, but it's a bit more invasive than a quick little pull down from the notification.