Help for an Android / HTC newbie - M9 vs E8 (sprint)

BUB55

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys,

So as the topic suggests I'm moving on from my Blackberry (insert joke about being stuck in the past) and finally coming through to android.

HTC seems like the right choice, not too big and very positive reviews..

I was pretty dead set on the M9, until I started reading the SPRINT reviews. While the phone has high critical acclaim, it is torn apart by sprint reviews saying it has very poor battery life (super important to me), drops calls, turns on apps by itself ect.

The E8, on the other hand, has much higher reviews and seemingly more battery life?
What do you guys reccomend? What have your experiences been with the M9 vs E8?

Things like slight camera improvement don't matter to me. More just the function and daily life of the phone.

Thank you! :)

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

So as the topic suggests I'm moving on from my Blackberry (insert joke about being stuck in the past) and finally coming through to android.

HTC seems like the right choice, not too big and very positive reviews..

I was pretty dead set on the M9, until I started reading the SPRINT reviews. While the phone has high critical acclaim, it is torn apart by sprint reviews saying it has very poor battery life (super important to me), drops calls, turns on apps by itself ect.

The E8, on the other hand, has much higher reviews and seemingly more battery life?
What do you guys reccomend? What have your experiences been with the M9 vs E8?

Things like slight camera improvement don't matter to me. More just the function and daily life of the phone.

Thank you! :)

I honestly don't know much about the E8. I didn't even know it was available with Sprint compatible bands. I've read not just the M9, but a few recent phones having connectivity issues with Sprint.

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I still have my M7 with Sprint. I am always losing data connectivity. I have no problems with dropped calls. But the data issue is so bad that I just use my friend's Verizon phone if I need to look something up. Sprint network in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is horrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO