Possible Bug: HTC One M9 & Fitbit Activity Tracker

htc_newb

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I've been having trouble lately using the fitbit app (own the Charge HR) with my new HTC One M9, and I'm wondering if anyone is having the same problem. When I'm tracking a run on the fitbit app, the location tracking seems to be really inaccurate. My location jumps wildly around the general area that I'm running, sometimes leading the app to over count my distance (such as logging 3 miles in 12 minutes, nowhere near a realistic number), or sometimes it just doesn't track my location at all for a long while, leading to large portions of my loop not being counted.

Has anyone had a similar problem? It's at the point where I can't use the fitbit app to track anything, though I'd like to to take advantage of the charge HR heartrate feature to look at my heartrate over the course of the run. I don't think the problem is the phone, because I can still use Strava to track my runs without any inaccuracies. I've already set my location setting to high accuracy on my phone, is there something else I should be doing? :(

accursedvenom

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I also have a charge hr, but I'm not having that problem. I am having issues with ridiculously high floor counts even when I don't go up any stairs that day. My high was 90-something. The other day I got 25 when it should have been 4. Did you try contacting fitbit support?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julieharrison