Rumored M10

daamu

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
If this stands true I will be the first in line , especially if it comes in two sizes, I just bought my M9 but I would mos def snatch the 02 M10

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Altema22

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
There's more info about it at the link below. If the photos are correct, it will be an all glass front with the speaker grills being replaced by cutout slots in the ends of the glass. They don't show up in the flat front photos, but you can see them in other shots. It looks great and I'm ready to drop coin on it now if the specs and design pan out. I like smaller phones, but that 6 incher is tempting. I'm still on the M8, but I've found that it's SO much more powerful than my work computer, and I'll use the phone at work in landscape mode with a keyboard and mouse. A bigger screen would make spreadsheets and blueprints easier to see.

HTC O2/M10: Leaks, Images, Features, Rumors | Digital Trends

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
These looks like some of the m9 leaks before it was announced

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally...and if true, it still looks good. If it has an OIS'd camera and the Snapdragon 820 (=longer battery life and less heat due to the 14nm process) all put in a 5.2" phone, then sign me up!

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'd grab the smaller version in a second. Especially using the $100 off uh-oh from my M9. That's assuming I don't do anything stupid and break my phone before then.

looks pretty sick right?! I'm a Nexus guy so I'll most likely be getting this years device(s), and I'm somewhat skeptical of these O2 rumors given that they remind me of evleaks render last year. hopefully they're at least somewhat accurate though. not sure even if it's 100% true it'll be enough for HTC not to be bought out, but at least it'll be a step in the right direction. if they make some software adjustments and get rid of the black bar, I'd be interested in the 6" version. hopefully it'll be available in the US.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae