Why aren't the alarms working on my M9?

soeren556

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
Alarms not working on M9

Hey.
Let me start by saying that I am new to Android in general, as I've only gotten this phone a week ago.
My problem is: my alarms have stopped working.
I've actually overslept two times now, because the alarm wouldn't go off.
I've checked all related settings and my system is on normal-sound settings. Yet, even when I set a test alarm, It won't go off.
It's kinda frustrating, really .

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re:

Welcome to Android Central! Open the Clock app, go to the Alarm section, and edit the alarm that you created. Is it set for only certain days of the week, or is it set for every day? If you only have one day of the week set, then the alarm won't go off on the other days.

soeren556

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
re:

Welcome to Android Central! Open the Clock app, go to the Alarm section, and edit the alarm that you created. Is it set for only certain days of the week, or is it set for every day? If you only have one day of the week set, then the alarm won't go off on the other days.
No, it's not set to any specific days. Also most answers on the web tell me to turn off the DND-mode, but that's also turned off.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re:

Ok, one more very basic question, but I just need to make sure--you set the correct AM/PM, right? I'll admit that I've overslept in the past because I accidentally set an alarm to go off at 7:30 PM instead of AM!:-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt