Lost all the pictures in my phone, how can I get them back?

A

AC Question

Lost all the pictures in my phone

Hi, Can anyone please help me with a valuable information on how to retrieve my lost photos and videos of my trip and all of my baby's memory from my HTC M9 Phone. I had over 1500-2000 pictures including videos on my phones gallery and yesterday when my phone keep saying I have low memory I decided to download it onto my computer but realized that my computer did not recognized the phone because I had already set up my old phone with the same computer. Usually on iPhone I can use one computer for all my apple products apparently not for androids so it seem as if I needed a new computer for different phones. I ended up taking out my phone to begin to email them to myself so I can delete them to create more space for more picture or videos that was when I realized my phone gallery was empty. I taught it wasn't bordering me but I realized I couldn't function those pictures means the world to me more than the phone. It all my baby's memory his first full sentences, his first ever trip abroad and so on.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Lost all the pictures in my phone

I'll be honest, it's really difficult to understand what you're doing. If you want help you need to be more clear please. Android phone should be able to be connected to any computer. It's Apple phones that require software to do anything (iTunes).

Unless you purposely deleted the photos I don't see how they are gone. Find someone who's a little more tech savvy and have them take a look. When you plug the phone into a computer it should show up in windows explorer as expandable storage.

Posted via my HTC One M9

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

There are windows programs out there to retrieve your deleted media, just do a google search. why not put a external sdcard in the phone and use it for your media.

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site

Why not have them auto upload to google photos or whatever it is or Dropbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk