Certain headphones not working?

A

AC Question

I have an HTC One M9 and all of the sudden the HTC headphones that I have are no longer recognized by the phone. Whenever I plugged them into my computer they work perfectly fine. I've also plugged in my beats headset into my phone and it recognized those, but it stopped recognizing my HTC headphones.

default1

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue and would like an answer. The phone recognizes my that my headphones (the default ones) are in, but won't play any sound through them. When I plug in my ATH M50s though, it works fine. The default headphones also work fine when I plug them into my computer.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

GeodudeFFP

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Weird...but all of the sudden I'm getting a headphones icon showing up in my notification bar, despite not changing any settings (but two HTC apps were just updated)...???

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
If you carry your phone in a pant pocket, I would check the jack port on the phone real closely and clean it out. I was having weird headphone issues and it turned out I had some lint down in the port affecting connectivity. Same thing happened with my USB port.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke