Considering the M9. Opinions?

anon(8648115)

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

So I'm a bit of a mobile junkie and I like to have some phones in all the OSs. Currently, I'm considering getting a previously owned (or like new) M9. I enjoyed the One M8 (Both android and windows version) and I didn't think the camera was all that bad, honestly. Coming from mainly Lumia's, I'm a bit spoiled but the M8 was never BAD in my opinion.

Overall, how is the M9? I can get some 'brand new' from Ebay for around 340 or even 'like new' for less than 300. What are your thoughts since it's been this long since the release?

Thanks!

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
It being this long since release is actually a plus, since many of the quirks have been ironed out in that time. The camera is improved, but can still be a struggle in low light. For that I switch to RAW and that helps a lot. Overall, the camera is not bad for the average user. I find it to be on par with my wife's Note 4. For those prices, I would say it is worthwhile to get the M9, especially with MM now hitting the phones. Initial reports I'm seeing is a big improvement in fluidness and performance and some battery life improvement. The phone is already really smooth and fluid as is without MM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol