HTC One M9 Sprint - Marshmallow Update Bugs

madwynnra

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I have an HTC One M9 on Sprint, not rooted, which updated to Marshmallow last night. After the update, the camera is extremely fuzzy and unclear - almost like VGA. The sprint's bloatware app, Sprint ID keeps downloading apps onto my phone but the Sprint ID icon and app can't be launched - there's no icon. I go through app settings and it's listed, but there's no way to launch it - no icon in the app tray, nothing else in settings.

Any suggestions?:'(

Bildriver

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
My ID keeps posting an error about a download. But says no action necessary and it will try again on its own. 2 weeks and nothing has changed.????? And like yours, no visible app and it's listed like yours.?????

Posted via the Android Central App

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
My ID keeps posting an error about a download. But says no action necessary and it will try again on its own. 2 weeks and nothing has changed.????? And like yours, no visible app and it's listed like yours.?????

I got the the fix for your sprint ID problem. Go to settings>apps>scroll down till you find "sprint ID">force stop> then go to "storage" on the same page and click clear cache and clear data. Once you've done these steps restart the phone,and once it's restarted sprint ID will pop up saying its downloading the "package" which consists of sprint apps. Then the problem is solved hope this helps.

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site

I got the the fix for your sprint ID problem. Go to settings>apps>scroll down till you find "sprint ID">force stop> then go to "storage" on the same page and click clear cache and clear data. Once you've done these steps restart the phone,and once it's restarted sprint ID will pop up saying its downloading the "package" which consists of sprint apps. Then the problem is solved hope this helps.

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I have an HTC One M9 on Sprint, not rooted, which updated to Marshmallow last night. After the update, the camera is extremely fuzzy and unclear - almost like VGA. The sprint's bloatware app, Sprint ID keeps downloading apps onto my phone but the Sprint ID icon and app can't be launched - there's no icon. I go through app settings and it's listed, but there's no way to launch it - no icon in the app tray, nothing else in settings.

Any suggestions?:'(
My camera seems the same even after the update so can't help you there but what I can tell you is sprint ID isn't suppose to be a launchable program.

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have come to realize that the option to exclude some apps from Doze has disappeared from my phone. I do remember being able to do so once since the MM update, but it no longer appears as an option in the 3-dot menu in Power. I would like it back, so if anyone can point me to it, I'd be indebted!

Thanks!

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have come to realize that the option to exclude some apps from Doze has disappeared from my phone. I do remember being able to do so once since the MM update, but it no longer appears as an option in the 3-dot menu in Power. I would like it back, so if anyone can point me to it, I'd be indebted!

Thanks!
It's still there. Go to Power>Battery Optimization>Tap Battery optimization Not optimized, choose All apps. The list will pop up and you can choose for each app.

Lecrae116

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if this is a bug but since the mm update sleep mode under setting>power has been removed. Does anyone else notice this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol