Replacing the annoying verizon android os on verizon htc one m9

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
As with any unofficial rom or mod, this will NOT void your warranty. BACKUP anything you need/want saved.
Make sure you read through the directions. Verify the directions are for the same EXACT model/submodel of device. (An m9 for one carrier may not be the same hardware as an m9 for another carrier)
Download everything they say you will need before even starting. Find directions for going back to stock. Download everything they say for that before you start.

Once you've got everything downloaded, read and understand each step. Ask questions if there is anything that isn't clear. Read the comments and see if any of the roms quirks would be a deal breaker for you. Have a backup plan in case something goes wrong (happens to the best of us).

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks very much for your advice.

I will also like to ask, if you have any other link(s) that might be of help, cos it shows you have vast experience about it.

The Verizon android OS is so annoying with loads of bloat ware and Verizon really toyed with the OS.

It seems I might have problem with the s-on/s-off, can't seem to turn it off to s-off...any help pls?

Thanks once more....

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Wouldn't it be easier just to Root the phone and deactivate those things that annoy you in the Verizon OS. I'm not tech savvy but this seems an easier fix than flashing a new ROM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa