HTC ONE MAX is this it?

May 3, 2013
Visit site
i think its press image for china Version of the HTC ONE MAX. what you guys think the US version will be better specs wise?

original.jpg

original.jpg

6cb26641jw1e9g62i93k5j20g40sljti.jpg

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 159
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 158

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
That looks like all the leaks posted to date. Such a good looking device. A bit big for my taste, still clean and hopefully holds up to real world use/likeability

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Personally I don't understand why people are so mad that the phone is utilizing the s600 like it's inadequate...I think everyone had developed a syndrome which requires their mobile experience to have bleeding edge internals regardless of practicality. This year has taught us more than any other that's software optimization is key.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk now Free

KyleCentral26

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I agree and plus doesnt the Snapdragon 800 require more battery usage? 600 is still super fast and smooth IMO.

Personally I don't understand why people are so mad that the phone is utilizing the s600 like it's inadequate...I think everyone had developed a syndrome which requires their mobile experience to have bleeding edge internals regardless of practicality. This year has taught us more than any other that's software optimization is key.

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Apparently the s800 does require more juice ,but it's over thirty percent more efficient with it cycles and processes . Frankly I haven't encounter a single instance of discernable lag on my one even during heavy usage .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke