Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 134
Like Tree14Likes
  1. #101  
    Darth Spock's Avatar

    Posts
    7,189 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,233 Global Posts
    ROM
    Assassin 'Droid

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebignewt View Post
    Let's see, compared to the One it lacks the no shake camera, lacks the Boost audio, less memory, plastic back instead of aluminum, and more money. I guess if you're freaking blind and carry a purse it's great. My wife likes her Note 3.
    Memory capacity is increased 16 or 32 + up to 64 vs 32 or 64 and Alex indicated that the back is still aluminum.

    XT1060. Through spacetime.
  2. #102  
    Xader's Avatar

    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebignewt View Post
    Let's see, compared to the One it lacks the no shake camera, lacks the Boost audio, less memory, plastic back instead of aluminum, and more money. I guess if you're freaking blind and carry a purse it's great. My wife likes her Note 3.
    Internal memory is decreased, but added expandable memory for net gain.
  3. #103  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Does the white poly carbonate bezel around the entire device look as cheesy in person as in the photo? Cuz from ovah heah that looks like they took the "one standout design feature" it had to offer and tried to dummy it down to look like the iPhone C...looks totally plastic-y now...not really understanding why they would mess with that...

    BTC ��
    "I'm Gonna Die Surrounded By The Biggest Idiots In The Galaxy!"
    (Best Movie Quote !! ...Guardians Of The Galaxy 2014)
  4. #104  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Is HTC dead?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
  5. #105  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    So Alex, does the one max have any audio enhancements at all? Like Dolby Digital and surround 7.1 channel? I don't really care for the camera as I don't take much pictures, but music is my life
    Also how will I be notified if I get a reply here?
  6. #106  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    To the OP, I'd like to ask, with the htc one max and htc one, can the icons be customized? Just like in samsung, when you install themes from GO themes, even the icons changes to match the theme and wallpaper. And another question, will htc one max be out with different colors like htc one with red and blue in addition?

    Thanks!
  7. #107  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    How much louder are the Max speakers than the original One (even without Beats)? 20%, 30%, 50%?
  8. #108  
    Xader's Avatar

    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesish View Post
    Is HTC dead?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Are trolls pathetic?
    Thanked by:
  9. #109  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xader View Post
    Are trolls pathetic?
    Avoiding the question makes you more of a troll. Kthxbai.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  10. #110  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesish View Post
    Is HTC dead?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    I didn't want to believe it when the One was released but after the ad campaign, first financial loss in years, and flop mini & max I'm starting to think the end is coming :/
  11. #111  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    I didn't want to believe it when the One was released but after the ad campaign, first financial loss in years, and flop mini & max I'm starting to think the end is coming :/
    Of course it is. But yet when someone says it they must be trolling.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  12. #112  
    Xader's Avatar

    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    508 Global Posts

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesish View Post
    Of course it is. But yet when someone says it they must be trolling.

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    No, when someone says it in a thread that has nothing to do with speculating on the future of the company, it IS trolling.

    If you want to have a discussion about HTCs outlook, start a thread about it. This thread is about the One Max device. Any negative comments about any other topics ARE trolling.

    That's it...
    Thanked by:
  13. #113  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Butthurttttt

    Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  14. #114  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,457 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Dobie View Post
    Nope. Only silver.

    Posted via Android Central App
    That is very very very very disappointing.

    from my '14 Note 10.1
    Live long and prosper.


  15. #115  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    will it take microSD cards greater than 64gb (128 or 256 -- I know the specs say 64gb max, but hoping and wondering if you tried)?
  16. #116  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,457 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dkyeager View Post
    will it take microSD cards greater than 64gb (128 or 256 -- I know the specs say 64gb max, but hoping and wondering if you tried)?
    There's 128 and 256GB micro SD cards to try with?

    from my Optimus G Pro
    Live long and prosper.


  17. #117  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    i wonder if anyone had a higher microSD tested on the htc one max.

    another question, whats the best launcher for htc one/max? Go launcher or nova launcher? and why?
  18. #118  
    bujin422's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Will the international unlocked version for sale in the UK work on AT&T in the states, if so at what speeds?
  19. #119  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,457 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrChinkeechopstxs View Post
    i wonder if anyone had a higher microSD tested on the htc one max.

    another question, whats the best launcher for htc one/max? Go launcher or nova launcher? and why?
    I think that's just personal preference like a silver HTC One Max vs. a Black One Max (oh wait, black isn't an option this time around...I forgot).

    Go Launcher Prime vs. Nova Prime vs Apex Pro vs ADW vs Next ...they're all good now adays. If you want light weight Nova and Apex would be my recommendation. If you want the fullest features with the most eye candy then Go or Next.

    from the Legendary Note II
    Live long and prosper.


    Thanked by:
  20. #120  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    I think that's just personal preference like a silver HTC One Max vs. a Black One Max (oh wait, black isn't an option this time around...I forgot).

    Go Launcher Prime vs. Nova Prime vs Apex Pro vs ADW vs Next ...they're all good now adays. If you want light weight Nova and Apex would be my recommendation. If you want the fullest features with the most eye candy then Go or Next.

    from the Legendary Note II

    Thanks! I still can not decide whether to buy an HTC one or HTC one MAX. So the max will come out in one color only, no red and blue? Do you have any idea which gives a better audio quality? I am a music lover, a sound guy and I always want the music I am listening to crisp, clear and loud. Is the beats audio better or htc boom sound? How true is the rumor that beats will still be in flagship with htc max? I ve read an article from gsmarena rposted on October 1, 2013 Max will come out with beats. Any idea or feedbacks, will be appreciated. Thank you
  21. #121  
    Haalcyon's Avatar

    Posts
    5,960 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,457 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrChinkeechopstxs View Post
    Thanks! I still can not decide whether to buy an HTC one or HTC one MAX. So the max will come out in one color only, no red and blue? Do you have any idea which gives a better audio quality? I am a music lover, a sound guy and I always want the music I am listening to crisp, clear and loud. Is the beats audio better or htc boom sound? How true is the rumor that beats will still be in flagship with htc max? I ve read an article from gsmarena rposted on October 1, 2013 Max will come out with beats. Any idea or feedbacks, will be appreciated. Thank you
    I read in the AC review that the sound on the One Max was good too because of the larger cavity in the phone. ...but with the One you have the Beats software and people seem to like that. I'd still think that phone speakers are questionable but I've never heard the HTC One's speakers. I'm a headphone guy and as long as the music sounds good via my cans I'm happy. I thought I'd read that the One Max will not come with Beats.
    Live long and prosper.


  22. #122  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    I read in the AC review that the sound on the One Max was good too because of the larger cavity in the phone. ...but with the One you have the Beats software and people seem to like that. I'd still think that phone speakers are questionable but I've never heard the HTC One's speakers. I'm a headphone guy and as long as the music sounds good via my cans I'm happy. I thought I'd read that the One Max will not come with Beats.

    I really have no idea. But I read this article.

    Beats president confirms HTC One Max will pack Beats audio - GSMArena.com news

    Guess we all have to wait and see for the official release
  23. #123  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesish View Post
    Is HTC dead?

    Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    NO! All they need is better marketing.

    Sent from my SM-N900 using the S-Pen
    Sabrina Fair likes this.
  24. #124  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    It seems too heavy to hold it into hands....
  25. #125  

    Default Re: We've got the HTC One Max. Ask your questions here!!!

    HI, i will like to know if the Htc one max will be compatible with Home ( Facebook home ) i have it in my htc one for sprint and i used as a launcher, any information will be awesome
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy Note II - the forgotten flagship...
    By Chris Flowers in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:54 PM
  2. Seriously HtC??
    By took2089 in forum HTC One Max
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. Goodbye Samsung Galaxy S3...hello HTC One!!
    By mrtinydave in forum Verizon HTC One
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 07:31 PM
  4. HTC ONE teardown
    By Babi Nalbo in forum HTC One
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 04:08 PM
  5. Google Now Questions
    By nickthorley in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:59 AM

Posting Permissions