HTC One Max = Price drop for HTC One?

Justin Watkins

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I have never owned a smartphone and am interested in buying the HTC One.

Cost is important to me. Do you veterans expect the price of the flagship to go down with the introduction of the HTC One Max phablet? Or do you suspect the price will stay constant until the actual HTC One is replaced?

Ever since reading this article (Uncovered: the best time to upgrade your smartphone | News | TechRadar), I have been interested in making my purchase following the release of a new phone. The new HTC One isn't expected until February (probable debut at MWC).

Would that four months be worth the wait? Is there any major innovation on the rise?

Thanks.

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I have never owned a smartphone and am interested in buying the HTC One.

Cost is important to me. Do you veterans expect the price of the flagship to go down with the introduction of the HTC One Max phablet? Or do you suspect the price will stay constant until the actual HTC One is replaced?

Ever since reading this article (Uncovered: the best time to upgrade your smartphone | News | TechRadar), I have been interested in making my purchase following the release of a new phone. The new HTC One isn't expected until February (probable debut at MWC).

Would that four months be worth the wait? Is there any major innovation on the rise?

Thanks.

Perhaps consider the HTC one mini or HTC Desire 500.