Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Jennifer Stough
  • 2 Post By purplehaze50o
  • 1 Post By FortTech101
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default So disappointed about the One Max

    I don't need no stupid badly implemented finger scanner.

    What I needed was everything the One Max is but with a decent camera. It didn't even need to be better than the camera on the One. Just as good as would have been acceptable.

    I'm probably jumping ship to the note 3 after 4 years of owning nothing but HTC phones.


    Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app
  2. #2  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    Quote Originally Posted by midmadn View Post
    I don't need no stupid badly implemented finger scanner.

    What I needed was everything the One Max is but with a decent camera. It didn't even need to be better than the camera on the One. Just as good as would have been acceptable.

    I'm probably jumping ship to the note 3 after 4 years of owning nothing but HTC phones.


    Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

    I disagree..... the camera needed an upgrade over the HTC ONE. AT LEAST 6 ultra pixel or whatever they call it. the htc one has been out for 6 months-... there should have been bounds of upgrades for the maxx over the HTC ONE....
  3. #3  
    Golfdriver97's Avatar

    Posts
    31,750 Posts
    Global Posts
    32,248 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    I would have thought the Max would have some type of hardware upgrade.
  4. #4  
    Jennifer Stough's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,031 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,034 Global Posts

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    As much as I agree, I don't believe the max was meant to outperform the ONE or replace it in any way. It was just meant to be a different size option, much like the mini. I just assume they did not want to shadow the ONE and mini with a larger, upgraded model.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    I would have accepted as good as the one in the camera department even though I was really expecting an improved camera.

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    The Max is embarrassing. It NEEDED to have the S800 and a better camera. Whatever.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    As much as I agree, I don't believe the max was meant to outperform the ONE or replace it in any way. It was just meant to be a different size option, much like the mini. I just assume they did not want to shadow the ONE and mini with a larger, upgraded model.

    Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app
    I'm gonna agree with this comment. The HTC One Max is basically a brother of the One, not an upgrade. Similar to how S4 Mega, S4 Mini, S4 Active, etc is for the S4.

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. #8  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    I can't wait until they announce the release date.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    +1^
  10. #10  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    The max was one of my personal biggest dissapointments. It was like a dream come true. A bigger htc one with the same build quality, S800, Better camera, Sense 5.5...ON VERIZON!...but when the specs came out I was crushed.
  11. #11  
    cgardnervt's Avatar

    Posts
    3,492 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    Carrier
    None Yet...

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    Quote Originally Posted by purplehaze50o View Post
    The max was one of my personal biggest dissapointments. It was like a dream come true. A bigger htc one with the same build quality, S800, Better camera, Sense 5.5...ON VERIZON!...but when the specs came out I was crushed.
    I was sorta in the same way! Minus Verizon though. I also felt this way with the Moto X personally. However I'm still very happy with my HTC One. I will be upgrading to the N5 here soon though.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    and why does it "need" an s800? What cant this phone do that it could with a S800?

    You obliviously don't own this phone, so spare us from your un-informed opinions..
  13. #13  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    Quote Originally Posted by wase4711 View Post
    and why does it "need" an s800? What cant this phone do that it could with a S800?

    You obliviously don't own this phone, so spare us from your un-informed opinions..
    I agree, HTC optimizes their rifts re very well si the processor almost doesn't matter in some cases. Also you got a case of the autocorrects. Obliviously is hilarious.

    Posted via Android Central App
    wase4711 likes this.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: So disappointed about the One Max

    Quote Originally Posted by FortTech101 View Post
    I agree, HTC optimizes their rifts re very well si the processor almost doesn't matter in some cases. Also you got a case of the autocorrects. Obliviously is hilarious.

    Posted via Android Central App
    I didn't notice that before. Damn you auto correct!

    Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Similar Threads

  1. HTC One - Speech to text feature missing
    By ardnaszavi in forum HTC One M7
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2015, 08:20 AM
  2. I see the S III is getting 4.3
    By Zookeeper63 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:26 PM
  3. Verizon Galaxy Note 3 - Verizon Only One Exchange?
    By brisk172 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 08:34 AM
  4. HTC One must be a good phone if Samsung is paying to bash them.
    By buzzyclonecattleman in forum HTC One M7
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:40 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions