Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Global Posts
    6,362 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Default Re: Is it really that bad?

Hmmm...given how many forum members feel that using their phone without a case is the best way to go I'm surprised that manufacturers don't pay more attention to the aesthetics. Me, I'll always use a case but I do still care about how the phone looks.
    Last edited by Haalcyon; 12-09-2013 at 11:35 AM.
    Live long and prosper.

yeah, I think Samsung made an attempt at that with their plastic leather on the Note 3..
    I would love to use my phone without a case, but, knowing what happens when you drop it, which I do sometimes, I got to have that protection..

Someday, they will start making phones that are built like the Panasonic Tough Book Laptop, and then a case wont be necessary!

Panasonic Toughbook 19 Convertible Rugged Laptop - GroupMobile.com
    Last edited by wase4711; 12-10-2013 at 09:24 PM.

A friend of mine has the HTC One max and he seems to really like it. I've read the reviews as well, but that's bound to happen sometimes when a phone doesn't meet all of their needs. I got to play with it myself and I liked what I saw.

Traded my iPhone 5 in for the HTC One Max best decision I've made in a longggg time

Posted via Android Central App
    ChadH42 likes this.

If you had found my post on HTC One Max, then you will pull back to study b4 have it.

Global Posts
    6,362 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by tice_montana View Post
    Traded my iPhone 5 in for the HTC One Max best decision I've made in a longggg time

If you like android moving to any contemporary android phone from an iPhone will feel like a good decision.

Optimus G Pro
    Live long and prosper.

ladyc0524 and wase4711 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by churro#WN View Post
    If it came to tmobile I'd jump on it.

Don't jump on it, it will break.

wase4711 likes this.

With this device and the note 3 it's pretty much sense vs touchwiz in the end there both great it just comes Down with what UI you prefer

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013

Sense is more responsive than touchwiz. I couldn't believe how bog down the touchwiz interface is. I don't see myself returning to Samsung unless HTC goes down under...

sent from my humongous VZW HTC ONE MAX
    wase4711 likes this.

I decided to order one of these bad boys for Verizon and I'm actually loving it. This is the first device that I can truly say the critics were wrong about.

I do wish there were features that took better advantage of the near 6-inch screen, but all in all it's a great device.

ChadH42 likes this.

I don't know if this is the first device the critics were wrong about, but it definitely is one of the best smart phones out now, regardless of what any critic says about it..

Sense 6 could add some multi-window features

Loving it. Sense is soooo smoooooooooth.

HTC One MAX

Quote Originally Posted by Droid3r View Post
    Loving it. Sense is soooo smoooooooooth.

HTC One MAX
    Getting mine Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    I decided to order one of these bad boys for Verizon and I'm actually loving it. This is the first device that I can truly say the critics were wrong about.

I do wish there were features that took better advantage of the near 6-inch screen, but all in all it's a great device.

Very interesting. I just picked up a G2 and considering switching over to the Max. I have a Nexus 7 and if there is not much difference size wise, I may sell the 7 and go with one device. I have a 16GB and have about a half gig left which is frustrating as new games come out means uninstalling others to play.

How's the gaming on the Max? MC4, Shadowgun, a few racing games are usually what I've been running. Any thoughts on the camera? The G2 takes pretty nice shots so I expect a downgrade if I move over.

It's such a bad phone that I'm trying to use it more than my Note 3 currently. I will be carrying both. Note 3 is more powerful, but the One Max isn't a complete slouch.
    #1 Cricket Wireless Forum Owner
    Verizon - HTC One Max
    AT&T - Samsung Note 3 | LG Nexus 5 | Apple Mini

Global Posts
    286 Global Posts
    ROM
    Locked - Stock

When I first got the Max I thought that it might be too big for an everyday phone. After 2 weeks of use I found myself loving the phone and feeling that going back to my S4 would be just that, backwards. I find Sense much more responsive (and much thinner) than Touchwiz.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH42 View Post
    When I first got the Max I thought that it might be too big for an everyday phone. After 2 weeks of use I found myself loving the phone and feeling that going back to my S4 would be just that, backwards. I find Sense much more responsive (and much thinner) than Touchwiz.
    How's the battery life? Is gaming good?

Posted on LG G2 via Android Central App

I don't game, so I cant say, but, running Viper max rom, gives me incredible battery life; I mean, I can mess with settings and all sorts of other stuff, for an hour, and only lose 2 or 3%, plus, put it in my pocket and not touch it, and a hour later battery hasn't budged.
    Obviously every one has their phone setup differently, and has various things running in the background, but pretty much every one reports more than one day per charge, which is all that matters to most folks.
    Thanked by:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12