Need APN Settings For HTC One Max For STRAIGHT TALK ASAP!!!

maybachgurl

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I just simply need the CORRECT APN settings for my unlocked HTC One Max on Straight Talk. I have searched the web up and down and the ones I have found are not the correct ones and I have only been able to use the $700 phone at my house and I refuse to call customer service because in the past I have and they are always like 'you can't use that phone on our network' and it was b.s. and everything so I was wondering if someone could plz plz plz tell me the correct APN settings. This is what I currently have but it says I am in EDGE but I am not because my fiancee has the HTC One and he gets perfect 3G sitting beside me so that's crap...

Name: Straight Talk
APN: tfdata
Proxy: not set
Port: 80
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://mms-tf.net
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0 (it gives me the only other choice of WAP 1.2)
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: PAP (the other choices are None, CHAP, or PAP or CHAP)
APN Type: default,supl,mms,hipri

I appreciate any help. Thank you!

maybachgurl

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well, I am sure the correct APN settings would be posted here in this thread publically if someone would do it but so far no one else will post them here,,,I have noticed that with these settings I am in EDGE and can get on the internet outside my home off of WiFi but it is kinda slow. I wouldn't know the data speeds...I have no way of knowing that. Perhaps you can find the correct APN settings for my phone plz?

mp797ga

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
The "Proxy" must be cleared....blanked out....then hit enter....so then "Not set"...with a capital "N". appears. This little misstep kept my fon off the data network. However, once I made the change, ...walla.....contected and with super fast speed. Hope this helps.