- 1 Posts
Text message sound keeps reverting to default
Just bought a One Max on Verizon, and so far I'm happy with it. One problem I have is the default notification sound- every time I change it, it still plays the default sound whenever I get a text. When I go into the settings to change it, it says it's still set to the sound I picked. I am using the stock messaging app and have it set to use the system notification sound for texts. Any ideas?
- By Groundhound in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:58 PM
- By 1Ando in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 08:03 PM
- By pespule in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 06:35 PM
- By mrice0118 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2013, 05:07 PM
- By Hyungjin Kang in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2013, 04:06 PM