Did I make a mistake ordering this

Jdt0109

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I just placed my order today and It should be here tomorrow. Is the camera really that bad.... did I make a mistake buying this???

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
People have different beliefs.
End of the day a lot of people love the phone and some dislike.

Sorry it will be subjective depending on each persons own perspective.

- Android Central App. Remember courage is contagious.

anon(469638)

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I finally saw this phone while at Verizon recently.

Its amazingly, ridiculously huge!

I think you may have in fact made a terrible mistake. The only reason to buy a phone this big is if you really have no need for a tablet

Posted via Android Central App

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
its amazing how people who dont own a phone make decisions based on 10 minutes in the store playing with it..

this phone is fantastic, if you like large phones; fantastic sound, fantastic screen, great performance, and great manufacturing quality..
I have a tablet and this phone, and couldnt be happier...

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
if you want/need lots of interaction with a pen, and dont mind paying another 100 dollars for the phone, and , like the plastic feel and look of the samsung phones, then yes, the note 3 might be a better choice.
But if you dont want/need/like any of the aforementioned things, than this is the better choice..Oh, and BTW, if you like great sound from your phone, dont bother with the note 3..Oh, and keep in mind that the note 3 is locked down tighter than a drum with Knox Security, and probably will never have any custom roms or development..

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
If you like the phone and it does for you what you want..then no!

it's all about your own personal experience not what others think.

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
if you want/need lots of interaction with a pen, and dont mind paying another 100 dollars for the phone, and , like the plastic feel and look of the samsung phones, then yes, the note 3 might be a better choice.
But if you dont want/need/like any of the aforementioned things, than this is the better choice..Oh, and BTW, if you like great sound from your phone, dont bother with the note 3..Oh, and keep in mind that the note 3 is locked down tighter than a drum with Knox Security, and probably will never have any custom roms or development..

I think the dev community over in the note 3 section would disagree wit u.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 (Central n Ohio Austin IL)

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
well, I hope for my friends who stuck with samsung/ATT that eventually they can, but its still a very convaluted process, and its only a TW rom of some sort that you can flash; no kernal, no AOSP, etc.

Time will tell if that changes.

I see there are roms for Sprint that can be flashed on it, so eventually that might help the poor souls with ATT..

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I finally saw this phone while at Verizon recently.

Its amazingly, ridiculously huge!

I think you may have in fact made a terrible mistake. The only reason to buy a phone this big is if you really have no need for a tablet

Go and handle the Samsung mega lol.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site

Doesnt knox need to be installed?

R1_Rydah

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
The One was/is a great phone, and this is a bigger version of The One.. That's a win in my book..

For people hung up on the size.. That's a subjective argument, I heard the same comments about my Galaxy Note 1 two years ago, and now a 5+ inch screen is the norm..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde