- 1 Posts
HTC One Max
Third HTC and all bought on the basis of the superb build quality - this HTC One Max is dire. Opened up the back to insert the sim card and now get it to stay closed.. What a phone, what a joke !!!! I will take it back tomorrow and get a replacement but I can see this being an almost continual problem until I end up with elastic bands to hold it together; elastic bands holding together a HK$6,200 phone. No wonder HTC are losing money. if you are considering a HTC One Max I suggest you seriously consider another manufacturer.
- 12-09-2013, 06:38 AM #2
Re: HTC One Max
Welcome to the community.
I did read in a review way back that there were problems with the back cover fitting. However, it was thought that those problems would be restricted to the pre-production units that were being reviewed. It's disappointing that HTC added that feature to production models. ...can't imagine too many will appreciate it.Live long and prosper.
- 12-09-2013, 11:34 PM #3
- 12-10-2013, 02:24 AM #4
- 12-10-2013, 07:59 AM #5
- 12-10-2013, 09:09 AM #6Live long and prosper.
- By MrVahn in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2014, 11:39 AM
- By Fhenrus in forum HTC OneReplies: 19Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:47 PM
- By wizzrah in forum HTC FirstReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2014, 11:38 AM
- By JW4VZW in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:07 PM