How to fix dent on the top aluminum bezel of the screen - HTC One Max

Dave Kupratis

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi All - My Wife's HTC One Max that I purchased for her has a dent on the top of the aluminum that I am thinking could be fixed. I just paid the MSRP and don't want to shell out another $700. Is there a way that Dry Ice or another method would remove such a dent?

Thanks!

David Kupratis

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Be careful. Wouldn't want that cosmetic dent to become a broken screen.

My Evo lte Filling the shoes of my HTC One

Dave Kupratis

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks :) I wound up purchasing another since I'm OCD and you're right, it could result in a broken screen. The phone is so big that a cover makes it more of a notebook-sized phablet

Cheers!

Dave Kupratis

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why people hate this phone, its epic on all levels lol :) Its the most efficient and most capable device that allows me as an engineer to utilize the heck out of all internet sites and apps

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't think people "hate" this phone. I think our society has become one that looks to find fault with everything possible, and, especially when something comes around that "threatens" what they hold near and dear to them...aka their cell phones.

So many Samsung fanboys, the mere thought that ANY phone could actually have or do anything "better" than their phone just sets them off..

Its ok that not everyone likes or loves this phone; all that matters is that WE owners know how sweet it really is!:cool:

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure why people hate this phone, its epic on all levels lol :) Its the most efficient and most capable device that allows me as an engineer to utilize the heck out of all internet sites and apps

Due to it's sheer size, the phone will continue to be compared to the Note 3. Without a stylus, and top tier specs, the phone is a "failure" in many peoples eyes. The majority of these people have not actually used the device, only assuming it's garbage. It's a shame because HTC builds great hardware and Sense 5.5 is much lighter than previous versions.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante