[VIDEO] HTC One Max Notification Bar Toggles via Power Toggles
New users to the Sense interface present in most HTC devices might be surprised that they do not have any toggles in their notification area as soon as they use the drop down. They are only an additional click away by default, but if you want to take that step away, try Power Toggles. It is available in the Google Play Store for free.
Feel free to chime in if you're using other solutions or if I've overlooked something.
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nless.pc&hl=en#1 Cricket Wireless Forum Owner
Verizon - HTC One Max
AT&T - Samsung Note 3 | LG Nexus 5 | Apple Mini
- By Jagath Prasanna in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 04:26 AM
- By TheEijk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:20 PM
- By awilisch in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 08:56 PM
- By chaseman28 in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:07 AM
- By GalaxySoft in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:21 AM