HTC One Max International Version - Red Exclamation and Reboot
So I was on my way to unlocking my boot loader and rooting the phone when i ran into this issue. (running device on AT&T)
The phone is stuck on a Red Exclamation Point and then it reboots to a white HTC screen every minute or two.
Where I was at in the process my bootloader was "unlocked", "tampered" displayed. I had even backed up with TWRP. The thing was I couldnt get the USB Debugging turned on. I turned it on before I started the process and was having trouble finishing with superuser and rooting the device. I had been trying forever to setup the S-OFF Feature to NO AVAIL.
Once I unlocked on HTCdev and then setup TWRP I just could never get the phone back to normal.
Once again this is the INT'L Version of the HTC ONE MAX and I just don't know where to turn next.
Please help. I am without phone and just purchased yesterday.
TIA - Mark
- 02-16-2014, 05:56 AM #2
Re: HTC One Max International Version - Red Exclamation and Reboot
Okay so now I need some HELP.
I took out the SD Card and the SIM Card and the Bootloader screen comes up.
My choices are FASTBOOT, RECOVERY FACTORY RESET, SIM LOCK etc.
What do I do. I feel like I got one chance at this!
Last edited by dankduke1; 02-16-2014 at 08:54 AM.
- By Sn0wflak3 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 03:26 PM
- By prakashgupta in forum AT&T Nexus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:54 AM
- By Flamedblaze0 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 06:09 PM
- By welle wexetemovski in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:23 AM
- By someguy01234 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:49 PM